|Vegan Sugar Cookies|
Sugar cookies or basic biscuits are a childhood memory for me eating them at parties or at home with a cup of tea. Luckily I only needed to substitute one item from my previous recipe. So I am still able to make my 4 Ingredient Sugar Cookies when ever I please. These 4 Ingredient Sugar Cookies are simple to make and they are deliciously rich but light in taste.
I hope you enjoy Day 3 of Blogtober (find out more here).
Day 3 of Blogtober
90g dairy free spread
50g caster sugar
130g plain flour, sifted
1/2- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- Place the dairy free spread and caster sugar into a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon or a whisk until well combined.
- Add the plain flour and your cinnamon stir /whisk for 1-2 minutes. Then use your hands to bind the mixture until a soft cookie dough mixture is formed .
- Pre - heat the oven to 170 C. Line a tray with baking parchment, scoop walnut size amounts of dough with a teaspoon in order to create 2- 2.5 cm wide ball shape. Then use the back of a fork to flatten and shape each individual ball into a cookie.
- Make sure that there is space between each cookie. Use two trays if needed and place the tray(s) in to the oven for 20-25 mins.
- Remove the tray(s) from the oven once the cookies are golden brown and slightly darker around the edges. Place the cookies on to a wire rack to cool down for 15 minutes,this will allow the cookies to harden.
- Once cool serve immediately, store in a jar or tin for up to three days.
Catch up on my previous post's Blogtober (here), Vegan Chilli Tofu Variety Bowl (here), 3 Ingredient Banana Cookies (here) and Plantain Berry Nut Porridge (here).
CONNECT WITH ME
Connect with me on Instagram , Twitter , Facebook and Pinterest .
Bee 🐝 x