|Vegan Sugar Cookies|
Butter biscuits,Sugar cookies or basic biscuits are a childhood memory for me eating them at parties or at home with a cup of tea. Luckily I only needed to substitute one item from my previous recipe. So I am still able to make my 4 Ingredient Sugar Cookies when ever I please. These 4 Ingredient Sugar Cookies are simple to make and they are deliciously rich but light in taste.
I hope you enjoy Day 3 of Blogtober (find out more here).
Day 3 of Blogtober
90g dairy free spread
50g caster sugar
130g plain flour, sifted
1/2- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- Place the dairy free spread and caster sugar into a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon or a whisk until well combined.
- Add the plain flour and your cinnamon stir /whisk for 1-2 minutes. Then use your hands to bind the mixture until a soft cookie dough mixture is formed .
- Pre - heat the oven to 170 C. Line a tray with baking parchment, scoop walnut size amounts of dough with a teaspoon in order to create 2- 2.5 cm wide ball shape. Then use the back of a fork to flatten and shape each individual ball into a cookie.
- Make sure that there is space between each cookie. Use two trays if needed and place the tray(s) in to the oven for 20-25 mins.
- Remove the tray(s) from the oven once the cookies are golden brown and slightly darker around the edges. Place the cookies on to a wire rack to cool down for 15 minutes,this will allow the cookies to harden.
- Once cool serve immediately, store in a jar or tin for up to three days.
Thank you for reading my blog post! Do you like butter cookies to if so let me know in the comments.
If you would like more,connect with me below: